Khaled Bin Kamal
Mr Khaled Bin Kamal, a professional banker since 2005. He obtained his Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from the Department of Finance, University of Dhaka, with a GPA 3.85 on a 4.0 scale. He started his professional career with Nestle Bangladesh Ltd. At present, he is serving a multinational bank as an Operational Risk Manager. His area of expertise includes risk management, financial analysis and corporate lending. He is an active thinker on various development issues and strongly believes in resolution of various problems through this process. He aspires to see his country on the top of everything and thereby likes to inspire the countrymen to have belief on the same mission. His ability to scrutinize real life objects/events from different dimensions, is his strength that he believes, which will make him excel to achieve his target. In his personal life, he regularly watches good movies and loves to pass quality time with friends and fellows.
1. High performing Operational Risk Management executive with proven track of record in handling operational risk issues
2. Skilled analyst who transforms various data indicating operational risk exposure into a comprehensive manner for management review.
3. Adept in developing MIS for trend analysis of risk and loss indicator and assisting management in deciding on loss budget.
4. Efficient in identifying,assessing, monitoring and controlling end-to-end operational risks management and assurance framework to ensure robust and well controlled risk management environment within organization.
5. Member of Institute of Financial Consultants (MIFC, USA) and has graduated in March 2011 of ADIFC (Advanced Diploma in Financial Consultancy) towards CFC (Certified Financial Consultant) designation which is global professional certification by IFC chartered in USA and Canada
6. Expert analyst for financial profiling/modeling/statement analysis/portfolio analysis.
1. Business planning
2. Industry, company & technical analysis
3. Project profiling
4. Distress Management
5. Portfolio Analysis
6. Process design/redesign
7. End-to-End Operational Risk Mgt.
8. Money Laundering Risk